2013 Summer Season Teams are now set
If you have questions regarding our travel teams contact us at:
For U9 & U11 teams
We are looking for 22 players for each team who love lacrosse, have very good stick skills, hustle, listen, work hard are athletic and fast. These players will learn a lot of Lacrosse IQ’s, and they will learn to be mentally tough, they will also learn to work hard, and even harder to improve their game and they of course they will have fun.
For U13, U15, U17 teams
We are looking for 22 highly skilled and determined players for each team who will work hard to improve their game These players must have athleticism and speed first and foremost. – click here for example Players have to have very strong and quick stick skills – click here for example. Players have to have Lacrosse IQ – watch lacrosse games, know the rules, learn drills, understand the field. Players have to have mental toughness – ie: self belief, motivation, focus and composure example 1 - example 2. Players have to constantly hustle everywhere. Players have to have the desire and understanding that they need to play harder and at a higher level always. They have to be determined to be a better player and take the responsibility to work on their game on their own. Players have to be coachable – do you listen to your coach, do you do what you are instructed to do.
The Coyotes are structured differently then most travel teams.
We always try and play the best competition available and always play in A Division brackets
(except for U11 that normally has only one bracket).
We are trying to stretch our players to reach for the top. An while many may not agree
with this platform we know we are moving in the right direction.
Our coaches spoke with many College Coaches during our summer travels.
The college coaches were very impressed that we only play A Division lacrosse.
They believe if you challenge players they will rise to the occasion and you don’t improve if you constantly beat every team.
- U9 must have been born on or after 9/1/2003
- U11 must have been born on or after 9/1/2001
- U13 must have been born on or after 9/1/1999
- U15 must have been born on or after 9/1/1997
- U17 – High School Player - 9-12th grade – - players can tryout for one or both of these teams - if you want to tryout for both only register for the U17 team and note in the comment box that you also want to be considered for the Atlanta All Stars team. DO NOT REGISTER TWICE
- Atlanta All Star’s – College Recruiting Team – THIS IS A SEPARATE TEAM NOT UNDER THE COYOTES – THIS IS FOR THE BEST 22 PLAYERS IN THE STATE OF GEORGIA - Click here
- Pups will not travel to any tournaments. We will organize one or two home games for the pups and invite other local u9 teams to play.
- U11,U13,U15 and U17 High School will participate in tournaments located locally in Georgia and within the South East.
More info on tournaments for each team click PACKS link above.
Fee: – 2013 fees are estimated as tournaments for 2013 are not set as of yet.
- Fees will range from $350 – $1,100 per player, the range/fee will depend on the finalized tournament schedule for each team
- If chosen for a spot on the Coyotes we will let players know via email within 24 hours tf they have a spot on the team.
The Player will need to secure their spot immediately by making the $350 non refundable commitment fee via an online payment.
- Within 5-7 days a Copy of a Birth Certificate or passport is required along with player/parent contract.
Only the best 22 players and hardest workers will make any Coyote pack.
The coyote is one of the few animals whose voice is often heard. Most animals won’t let you know that they are present, for fear of predators and desire to remain hidden from prey. Coyotes don’t care! They howl at night in a high, wavering cry, and they also let out short, high-pitched yips. They use their calls to communicate with their kin, and to defend their territory as well.
During tryouts you can expect:
- An intense and serious tryout atmosphere
- Experienced, motivated, determined players who are trying out for a spot. They will work hard to get to the next level.
- Drills involve running and running fast. Show up in shape and ready to move.
- More passing than you ever thought possible. If you don’t work the wall and can’t catch and throw hard and fast this is not for you.
- More shooting than you’ve done all season
- All the players will hustle everywhere while on the field, speed, speed, speed and more speed